Welcome

Forgot Password?
Poll
what do you enjoy most about Aura Kingdom?
The Quests! 0

The Eidolons! 0

The Outfits! 0

The Guilds! 1

The Boss Fights! 2

The Weapons! 1

The Classes! 2

6 votes
Rules and Regulations
Forum » Gryffindor Tower » Ministry Of Magic Locked
Joined: 17th Mar 2014
Rank: Professor
Likes 4
22nd Mar 2014

Rules and Regulations

Quote
    These are the traits of a Gryffindor:  Bravery. Nerve. Chivalry. Courage. Daring.
  1. Helping others is a point of pride in our guild. We highly encourage players to help others in the guild and out.
  2.       
  3. Don’t be a jerk. This is a capital offence.  We don’t need that, we don’t put up with that. Go to Slytherin for that.
  4.    
  5. We encourage all members to register on the website so that you can get the most out of Gryffindor, and stay up to date on all of the events and news.
  6.    
  7. If you feel you are being treated unfairly or if you are being bullied, PLEASE REPORT this to a professor. We are here to help!
  8.    
  9. Only the Headmaster (Guild master) has access to remove other Guild Members.
  10.    
  11. For future reference if there is ever a Slytherin Guild, ALL GRYFFINDOR MEMBERS are REQUIRED to request a duel if they ever run into a member of the opposite guild. (jk, not really but really….)
  12.    
  13. multiple accounts are welcome, however, if the guild is ten to member cap, then alt characters may be informed that they need to be taken off of the guild.
  14.    
  15. Accounts that are inactive for 2 weeks are subject to review unless a professor is informed.
  16.       
  17. Recruitment is welcomed, but needs to be passed by a professor.
  18.      
  19. There are 5 fame quests available a day. That is 350 points a week. We encourage members to contribute at least 50 guild points a week. Although this is not a requirement, it will help us help the guild which in turn, helps you. It also lets us know that you are an active member.
  20.       
  21. There is a guild bank NPC. This account will used only for interactions concerning gold and items that are donated by members of Gryffindor. We will use these items and gold for events and prizes for the members of the guild. We use some donated items to give to members of the guild (EX: lets just say you have guns and you are a wizard. if you donate the guns to the guild bank. then another member who could use those has the ability to have that.
  22.       
  23. The Official Guild Channel is CH6. All events will be held there until further notice.
  24.      
  25. Official Recruitment days will be Saturdays and Sundays. During that time we will gather at Crescent Hill in the town square (unless directed otherwise).We aim for 6 pm WORLD TIME, however that will be highly flexible. There will be an announcement for the hour that recruitment starts. During that hour or so we will commence a DANCE PARTY. Dancing is not only a good way to get others to notice us, but it is actually really fun During that time we can advertise our guild and have fun while doing it.
  26.      
  27. We are a guild. We are a family. We are understanding, however we will not be subject to bullying of any kind, or bringing drama to the guild. Every member has a THREE STRIKE system. The first strike will be a  verbal warning. The second will be a demotion. The third, if you are so bold is death, or worse expulsion. (you’re subject to being kicked out of the guild) Only the Headmaster has final word on Expulsion.
  28.      
  29. If any guild member has any questions of comments, please let us know!! We are eager to help out any and all guild members
  30.      
  31. Guild events will take place throughout the month. We will have bulletins for this but the events will be posted on the Guild Website. Some will be random, some monthly. Have an idea for an event? Care to host one? Just let the Headmaster know and one of the professors will get you set up!!!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Last Edit: 22nd Mar 2014 by Sorora
Please login or register to reply.
Online Members
None
Online Guests: 1
Newest Members
Elius
8th Apr 2014

Heat
7th Apr 2014

DoomCookiez
6th Apr 2014

Nimue
1st Apr 2014

Prefect HeadachePup
29th Mar 2014
Member of the Moment
First Guild member to ever win event: Hide and Seek

Student Swathingwinter